The original house was built in the early part of the 16th century by the Fitzgerald (a branch of the Desmond Geraldine’s). While in the ownership of the Uniacke family it was passed by inheritance to the Beresford family and subsequently sold by Lord William Beresford in ca 1970. The House has since been extended over the years to become an impressive six bay window residence with bright and spacious rooms overlooking this private estate with the River Tay flowing through.

 

 

Main Street Stradbally

 

 

Main House April 1950

 

Hard at work in the Farm Yard